Our new carpet cleaning service is proving to be popular, especially as winter approaches and people ready their homes for guests around the holidays. While our special carpet cleaning process is safe for pets and kids, uses no harsh chemicals, and leaves your carpet virtually dry, there are a few tips to help you get the most for your money!
Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Move all the furniture you can before hand so we can clean as much of your carpet as possible.
- Moving your furniture will give you time to retrieve lost items underneath, as well as do some dust bunny extraction.
- Vacuum your carpets well before we come to clean, so that our process can focus on deep cleaning.
- For extra cleaning, wipe down your baseboards or take advantage of dusting hard to reach places while furniture is moved.
- Wear clean socks, slippers, or indoor shoes instead of going barefoot. Skin cells and nature oils can make your carpet dirtier than wearing shoes!
- Consider opening windows or circulating fans to help your carpet finish drying. It will be dry to the touch almost before we leave, buy it does need to be allowed complete drying time before you walk on it and return furniture to its place.
Does your room seem spacious without any furniture? Consider using this time to declutter your space and/or rearrange to give the room a fresh new look.