So, you’ve decided you need to do something with the boxes of photos you have or your relative has gifted you. Digitizing your photos is beneficial in a number of ways.
- Post on social media; ever wanted to share a baby picture or memory from high school on social media? Now you can.
- Reduce clutter and space; you can avoid stacks of boxes and albums in your closets and attics
- Extend the life of your photos; you don’t have to worry about mold, mildew, brittle paper, fading images
- Digital images are shareable; you can easily email an image to your nephew working on a family tree project or your sister who is working on a special project for Christmas and needed some specific photos
- Enough for everyone; no more deciding who gets what. Now everyone can have the photo of great-grandpa.
- Have a back-up plan; in case of fire, tornado, etc digital photos stored in the cloud or given to others makes replacing priceless memories a snap.
If we can help you digitize your photos, give us a call at 320-583-0409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.