What is virtual organizing?
Virtual organizing eliminates travel and maximizes time. Through the use of phone calls, video chats, and pictures, Tidy Tightwads can guide clients through organizing spaces. Together we can tackle problem areas, solve unforeseen challenges, create a “game plan”, set goals, and measure progress. Clients get the help, encouragement, and support they need to complete any size project around the home or office.
Who is it perfect for?
While anyone can utilize virtual organizing, it’s a perfect solution in these scenarios:
- Home Daycare: Lots of children around during business hours means getting the virtual help when you need it and then knowing what to get started on when children aren’t around.
- Super Busy or Unpredictable Schedule: Being on-call makes it tough to schedule appointments, but virtual organizing can fit into small time slots as needed.
- Long Distance or Travel Issues: Virtual organizing is the one service that Tidy Tightwads is able to offer longer distance clients., or simply cut down on travel time and expense.
- Do better working at your own pace? Rather than labor intensive blocks of hours with a professional organizer at your side, you are able to work at your own pace. Make progress on your tasks whenever your schedule, energy, and enthusiasm allows and then your virtual organizing session can be scheduled to support your progress.
- Germs and Illnesses: If you have someone who is ill or recovering from surgery, susceptible to germs, or other health considerations, virtual organizing eliminates someone else being in your home.
- Night Shift: If a spouse is sleeping during the day, sometimes projects need to be tackled at night. Virtual organizing allows you to quietly meet, and then work on projects when it’s acceptable to make noise around the house.