If you’re into couponing and like to find deals wherever you go, here are a few great places to find additional coupons or savings that might otherwise get missed.
- Coupons.com Simply look for the coupons that you will use and print them.
- Newspaper is an old standard, but don’t count it out.
- Check the business website for a coupon/deals/specials page.
- Follow your favorite restaurants, grocery stores, and products on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Check out coupon bloggers who devote time to scoping out deals and posting about coupons on their website
- Ask before a purchase if there are any deals or coupons. Many businesses keep a current ad/coupons on the counter.
- Check mobile websites and apps for additional savings at the check out.
- Watch for peel-able coupons adhered directly to products.
- Ask for senior discounts, military discounts, student discounts, veteran discounts, teacher discounts, etc., and always shop with your ID with you to take advantage of these savings.
- Pay attention to special promotions.
- Ask about customer rewards and loyalty programs.
- Subscribe to email lists or enewsletters of your favorite places/products.
Additional Couponing Tips:
- Don’t just find coupons for groceries. Print for restaurants, oil changes and more.
- Many stores will honor coupons of competitors. It doesn’t hurt to ask!
- Remember you can pair a manufacturers coupon with an in-store coupon for additional store savings.
- If it isn’t something you need or would otherwise buy, and you still have to pay money, it’s not a good deal.