It doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated to be pretty. Use fruit to dress up your holiday punch or hot cider with one of these simple ideas:
- Use any leftover colored sugar or sprinkles from baking to rim your glasses. Dip your glasses in a small amount of water and then into a plate of sugar for a pretty look.
- Use candy canes to hang over the edge of your mugs or glasses.
- Slice an orange, lemon, lime, and/or grapefruit to put into the pitcher or punch bowl.
- Use cranberries and blueberries in your glass pitcher or ice ring for a pretty touch.
- Use a red or green cloth napkin to tie on the handle of your pitcher.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, colored sugar, crushed candy canes, or sprinkles over eggnog or ice cream drinks.