Find an out-of-the-box idea or two to treat mom this Mother’s Day!
- Plan a few meals, shop, prepare, and freeze them for mom so she can have some nights off from cooking!
- Take her vehicle to get the oil changed, tires checked, washed, cleaned out, or detailed.
- Call her best friend, mom, or sister and arrange a surprise coffee/tea/wine date someplace quiet like a coffee shop, patio, park, or lakeside.
- Take her rings/jewelry in for a much needed clean and sparkle
- Take the time to drive or plan a way through a friend to pick up her favorite out-of-town wine, coffee beans, cheese, pastry, bread, craft beer, olive oil, etc that she adores, but doesn’t have easy access to.
- Arrange a photo session with her and the kids or grand-kids. Time goes so fast.
- Buy her a class to do something she says she would like to learn or try, such as yoga, art, wine making, foreign language.
- Take a drive back to her childhood home or neighborhood, inviting stories and memories to fall on listening ears.
- Clean the house or an area that has been bugging her like her make-up vanity or drawer, closet, or other area she would appreciate. Let us know if we can help!
If you are planning to give mom a gift certificate from TidyTightwads for Mother’s Day, please let us know as soon as possible or buy online.