What does dad need for Father’s Day? He likely doesn’t need much. Come up with an idea that dad will appreciate, that serves a purpose.
- Car Detailing: We’d be remiss if we didn’t recommend a detailing for his vehicle. Call today to make an appointment or buy a detailing gift certificate to give him on Father’s Day.
- Coffee Maker Deep Cleaning: If dad is an avid coffee drinker, do a deep cleaning of the coffee maker. Use vinegar and cleaning tools to get it running in top shape and tasting great. Remember to make dad a cup on Father’s Day morning.
- Wrap-It: Better, easier organization is always a great gift. The Wrap-It Storage Straps for organizing cords, garden hoses, rope, and other items is a sensible idea he’ll love.
- Craft Brews: Schedule a trip to a new craft beer or wine destination or to a few of his favorites. Call ahead to find out any promotions or special events they might have that you can arrange for him.
- Ugo: A waterproof life jacket for his phone is perfect to take on the boat, fishing, vacationing, hunting, snowmobiling, snorkeling, and more. It keeps the phone safe from water, has full functionality to record or make calls while in the case, has room for wallet related items, and floats if dropped.
- Photos: Schedule a photo session for him with the kids or order a nice print of a recent photo that would look great framed.
- Meal: Plan his favorite meal and get the kids involved. Take it to the next level and plan his favorite foods for the entire week of Father’s Day!
- Help: Help him tackle a project he’s been putting off like reorganizing the shed, refinishing a wood piece, re-landscaping or other task he would appreciate being off his list.
- Renew: Order a small indulgence he isn’t doing for himself like a subscription to his favorite magazine or Sirius XM radio.
Have you come up with a really great idea for dad this year? Share your idea with us on Facebook!